In the midst of December 2020, year coming to an end and start of 2021 is awaited. Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has shut all the international commercial flights for a week amid reports of the appearance of a new mutated strain of coronavirus in a number of European countries
As per the sources Ministry of Interior has also decided to close Land & Sea borders too across the kingdom of Saudi Arabia to stop entry or exit from Saudi Arabia to other country and vice-versa for a week.
All international travel is restricted due to appearance of a new wave of coronavirus across other countries. Only Emergency cases are allowed with proper precautions and measures. In a recent news Vaccination has been started in the kingdom for all the residents.
Here are the following decisions taken by Saudi Arabia:
- Suspension of International Flights except emergency cases for a week, which might get extended for another week. Any foreign flights which are already in the kingdom are allowed to leave the kingdom
- Land & sea borders are also closed for a week an can be extended for another week too.
- People who have returned to the kingdom from European countries after December 8th 2020, must adhere to the following:
- Self-Quarantine for two weeks from the date of arrival in Saudi Arabia
- Testing Coronavirus every five days during quarantine days (2 weeks)
- Anyone, who has returned from or passed through a European country or any country where the new strain of COVID-19 appeared over the past three months, must take a coronavirus test.
Based on the measures and the situation in the next two week, Ministry of Interior will assess and take a decision
News related to Expatriates, Jobs, Real Estate, Insurance, Banking and more. Subscribe Us now! and Keep yourself updated.